The title is: "If you don't take care of your body, where will you live.? Walk more, eat less."
Using a "failed" watercolor and imposing an abstract, cartoon-like grid over the top. The plan is to cut each segment into ATC-sized segments and then to insert the text from the feedback received before, during and after melting down.
1. Can this rift be healed?
2. Meaning every word. What remark? The cutting edge.
3. Listening but not hearing.
4. Blind sots. Solar flares. Lacunar amnesia.
5. Unanticipated fallout. Catharsis or attack?
6. A Peccadillo. A tad embarrassing if not ridiculous.
7. A semi-pubic dark alley trantric tantrum.
8. The joy of breaking social taboos.
9. Working through the muddle.
11. The past cannot be changed. Acceptance is the key. Learning that is forgiveness.